Why we do it
At Total Life, we believe it’s important to know your WHY. Ours is to empower you to bring wellbeing and balance back into your life. Our 3 in 1 model is a simple and effective way of integrating body, mind and spirit for wellbeing in every aspect of your life.
Body: Physical health is more than nutrition, working out and getting fit. Rest, relaxation and restoration are so important, and necessary to achieve an optimal state of functioning. Mindful movement, stretching and breathing helps to calm the nervous system, release physical pain and tension, and allow the body to heal.
Mind: Often when we think of health we think of being physically fit and healthy. However emotional and mental health is just as important for our overall wellbeing. When we nurture all these aspects of our health, we are better able to self-regulate, manage stress, connect with others, respond with resilience, and feel calm and focused.
Spirit: We live in a fast-paced and busy world. We spend more time than ever before at work and being productive, but we spend less time engaging in meaningful connection and nurturing our relationships. The rates of loneliness, isolation and disconnection in our society are alarmingly high. At Total Life, we are passionate about creating connection through community, which is we like to work in small groups – to encourage people to share, reflect and connect.
We can help you:
- Improve skills in managing stress and anxiety
- Become better at pausing and finding ‘mindful moments’ in everyday life
- Change unhelpful thought patterns and develop a growth mindset
- Start living according to your values and connect with your purpose
- Identify strategies to help you stay calm (become more reflective, less reactive)
- Develop greater self-compassion and create a regular self-care practice
- Let go of destructive habits to lead a happier and more fulfilling life